Terms & Conditions
- Brisk Australia (Brisk Spark Plugs AU) would like to thank you for visiting its website and is pleased to provide the information to our customers.
- We hereby confirm that the all Brisk spark plugs are being design and manufactured as per international standards. Brisk holds the highest International Certificate of Quality:
and the International Environment Certificate:
- We do not accept liability for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of this website
- WARRRANTY COVERAGE: Brisk Australia (Brisk Spark Plugs AU) hereby warranties that the product is free of any defect in material and workmanship. If you notice any defects in the products that are covered by this warranty, we will replace it.
If the products are the only cause of direct damages to motor vehicle engines, we will cover the damages caused.
- EXCLUSIONS: Brisk Australia (Brisk Spark Plugs AU) will not have any liability or obligation under this limited warranty, in case of,
- Any defects caused by misuse or abuse of the products.
- Right products (spark plugs) are not used for particular motor vehicles according to the Brisk Cataloque Australia. Only spark plugs specifically assigned to particular makes and models as stated in the Brisk Catalogue Australia are to be used.
- Damages caused by improper installation. The proper installation of the Brisk spark plugs guideline to be found in the Brisk catalogue Australia or in this website.
- Damages caused by unauthorized modification.
- Defects caused by improper storage of the product.
- Damages caused by installation by unauthorized personnel.
- Damages caused by natural disasters.
- Brisk Australia retains the right to alter or change any information provided in this website at any time without prior notice.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use or continue to use this website. If you continue to use this website you automatically agree with the above terms and conditions.