Who We Are
Brisk is one of World’s 10 largest spark plug producers with 80-year tradition of spark plug production. Yes, the company started manufacturing spark plugs back in 1935, which was back than called Brita.In 1992 Brisk (formerly BRITA) was privatized and became a joint-stock company.
Since the privatization Brisk has achieved extraordinary success such as becoming OEM for world’s best car manufacturers, widening its portfolio of spark plugs and glow plugs, sensors and ceramics, being awarded lots prestigious awards and expanding globally.
Brisk has also developed manufacturing of glow plugs, technical ceramics, ignition electrodes, sensors and other products.
Brisk operations in Australia started in 2015, only after almost a year of preparation.
- LEADING EDGE – best supplier of VW concern
- EXPORTER OF THE YEAR
- CZECH 100 BEST - one of the best companies in the country for the past 5 years
- FAMILY SILVER - the entire company with a long and succesful tradition
- AURA - top three best exhibitor at Autosalon Exhibition 2005
High quality is a top priority at Brisk. The company holds many quality certificates
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 – Design and manufacture of spark and glow plugs and sensors. Compliance with specific demands for suppliers to OEM of automotive industry
- ISO 14001/2004 – Environmental Certificate
- CSN EN ISO 9001 – Czech Standard
- DIN EN ISO 9001 – German standard
- QS-9000 – American Standard
1935 - foundation of the company BRITA in Tabor, Czech Republic for the manufacture of spark plugs
1946 - company BRITA becomes part of the nationalized enterprise PAL
1953 - foundation of company JISKRA manufacturing spark plugs, technical ceramics and diagnostic instruments for automobiles
1992 - foundation of joint-stock comoany BRISK Tabor as legal successor to government owned company JISKRA
1994 - ISO 9001 certification, start of deliveries snesors to Skoda Auto
1997 - start of deliveries spark plugsto Skoda Auto OE
1998 - certification of QS 9000 VDA 6.1
1999 - BRISK is awarded "VW-LEADING EDGE", best supplier of the VW concern
2000 - start of manufacturing spark plugs in Brisk Ozersk, for Russian market
2001 - start of deliveries spark plugs to OEM Lamborghini, small agricultural machinery OEM SAGEM, AUTOVAZ, GAZ
2002 - start of of deliveries BRISK sensors to VW concern
2003 - ISO/TS 16949 certification
2004 - supplyof spark plugs to OEM TRenault-Dacia, GM and SEAT
2006 - award "one of 10 best suppliers of Skoda Auto"
- start of deliveries ABS sensors for the new Skoda Roomster
2008 - nomination letter from VW for development and manufacture of start/stop sensors for VW concern
2010 - nomination letter for deliveries of ABS sensors to VW Barzil
- start of spark plug deliveries to HUSQUARNA and OREGON
- implementation of BRISK spark plugs into a worlwide database of spare parts TEC DOC
- start of serial supplies STOP/START sensors for VW engines
2011 - introduction of new Brisk spark plugs Premium Iridium line
2012 - start of deliveries spark plugs to BRIGGS & STRATTON
2013 - compeltion of development of sensor SHS 57 for VW concern
2014 - VW audit for new SHS 57 sensor